Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hamlet Essay Analysis

Overall, i thought i did a decent job on this essay. However, i need to have done a better job at analyzing Hamlet's actual speech patterns rather than his incentive behind them. I thought i did a good job in expressing why Hamlet acts the way he does, and the different occasions which he acts differently. But, i need to have examined what his actual speech patterns were. Secondly, i need to do a better job in my explanation of my quotes. I think i pick good quotes to use but lack in my explanation and how it ties into the thesis and the central topic/idea of the essay, in this case speech patterns.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Got a problems with approval article to university here is fine paper writing service http://essaytoday.net. This one always offering organised essay with guarantees!

    ReplyDelete